We’ve all been there: completely kitted up, warmth carefully preserved for the ride, all systems go and then….a bathroom stop. There’s nothing worse than the disrobing a mid-winter nature break requires. Now there’s a better way, the Zero Fly Bib Tight fights back against cold and inconvenience thanks to a no-compromise design against the elements and offers a quick option for bathroom stops thanks to the Signature Fly.
Made of two main fabrics, the ZERO uses a proprietary high stretch windproof material on the leading panels for unmatched protection while still providing excellent freedom of movement. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable WinterFit Roubaix that wicks moisture on the inside and repels on the outside, thanks to a unique knitting technology and DWR treatment, perfect for keeping the chill out event after many hours in the saddle.
Designed for all-day riding comfort, the Zero Fly Bib Tight is available with or without our custom, top-of-the-line Cytech chamois. (The chamois-less design is best when paired with our Signature Fly Bib Shorts.)
More hours riding.
More options for places to go.
More chances at a better riding experience.
How does it work?
Features and Benefits
- Premium cold weather protection
- High stretch, windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Premium quality Italian WinterFit with DWR, back and seat for warmth, durability and breath-ability
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Optional chamois: Top-of-the-line custom Cytech chamois
- NEW Seamless microfiber crossed-strap bib design for enhanced comfort and easy on/off
- Signature Fly (patent pending) zipper design with YKK auto-locking zipper for bathroom breaks without removing jacket or helmet
- Made in Italy