It’s rare for us to use the phrase “women’s cycling.” It has weird overtones somehow, likely born out of a time when “women’s specific design” was equivalent to let’s dumb this down and put sparkles on it. That’s changing. Which is why the Signature Fly collection (bibs, knickers, tights) are really the hallmark of design in women’s cycling. When temps turn cooler, ride comfort calls for a bib knicker, but until now, that meant taking off a helmet to pee or using a product that compromised on ride quality.
The Superfly Bib Knicker begins with the foundation of our Signature Fly Bib Short, complete with an easy-on / easy-off, mid-ride bathroom break option. (No halters. No oddly placed seams. No jersey, helmet and sunglasses removal.) The zipper from which it takes its name can’t be felt while pedaling and isn’t used while regularly dressing or undressing.
It’s not all about mid ride nature breaks, however. The coverage below the knee is light and protective avoiding the need for knee warmers and emphasizing fit. The unique bib upper now includes lightweight straps bordering its stabilizing mesh panel, a construction designed to rid the ride of chaffing and to bring a lighter overall feel to the bib.
Supportive and light-feeling, these are knickers designed from the ground up to meet the highest standards of performance, and to make the cool-weather mid-ride stop as short as possible.
Fit Note: The Signature Fly Bib Knicker bears a highly compressive fit for excellent muscle support and recovery. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
Try the Signature Fly Bib Knicker for 30 days. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, send them back for a refund.
Features + Benefits
- Lightweight bib knicker for those days that require a bit of extra coverage without the added bulk of winter fabric
- Mesh panel on back of knee for breath-ability and comfort
- Premium quality Italian Lycra
- High gauge for excellent shape retention and recovery, second skin feel and excellent coverage
- Stretch mesh front panel for strap stability and ultra-light coverage
- Strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Next Generation top-of-the-line custom Elastic Interface (EIT) chamois by Cytech
- Velocio Leg Band for a comfortable grip thanks to an ultralight printed silicone finish
- Tailored fit, designed for women in a cycling position
- Crossed-strap bib design for enhanced comfort and easy on/off
- Superfly zipper design for bathroom breaks without removing top or helmet
- Seamless microfiber bib upper straps for ultra soft feel and enhanced comfort
- YKK auto-locking zipper
- Patent Pending
- Made in Italy