Tested amidst the worst winter weather we could find in New England, Colorado and Europe. The result is a must-have for winter’s worst rides. Incredibly mobile, despite the ability to ward off the coldest temps on the bike, their unparalleled warmth is achieved with a proprietary high-stretch windproof material on the leading panels that still provides excellent freedom of movement and ride comfort. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable WinterFit Roubaix that wicks moisture on the inside and repels on the outside, thanks to a unique knitting technology and DWR treatment, perfect for keeping the chill out event after many hours in the saddle. Updates for 2016 include a new bib upper design with seamless microfiber straps and a WinterFit fleece lined back panel for improved comfort, support and warmth.
Now available with our custom high end EIT chamois.
Features and Benefits
- Premium cold weather protection
- Windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Winterfit Roubaix with DWR rear panels and seat for warmth, durability and breathe-ability
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Updated bib design for the ultimate in fit and freedom of movement
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Flatlock stitching
- Includes our custom EIT Endurance HD chamois