The ZERO Bib Tight is a must-have for winter’s worst rides. Incredibly mobile, despite the ability to ward off the coldest temps on the bike. Unparalleled warmth is achieved with a proprietary high-stretch windproof material on the leading panels that still provides excellent freedom of movement and ride comfort. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable WinterFit Roubaix that wicks moisture on the inside and repels on the outside, thanks to a unique knitting technology and DWR treatment, perfect for keeping the chill out event after many hours in the saddle.
Water resistant and shaped to fit best in the riding position, this is a road ready piece of clothing guaranteed to extend the riding season late into the winter.
Features and Benefits
- Premium cold weather protection
- Windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Premium quality Italian Winterfit Roubaix with DWR rear panels and seat for warmth, durability and breathe-ability
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Bib design for the ultimate in fit and freedom of movement
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Flatlock stitching
- Available with or without our Cytech Endurance HD chamois
- Made in Italy
Updates for 2015
- Refined cut and fit
- New high stretch mesh bib upper for added mobility and breathe-ability where it’s needed.
- WinterFit Roubaix fabric on back and seat area for exceptional moisture management, DWR protection and breathability