Built off of our Wind Vest fit, we developed the Ultralight to be the most minimal and light weight protective layer we could find. At just 30 grams per meter, the Japanese milled nylon used in the front, sides and shoulders is 100% windproof, breathable and durable. (It also looks intimidating so the wind will fear you.) A veil mesh back adds venting and some stretch for mobility while a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, keeps you dry(er) in a passing shower..
A go-to for early morning starts, Tuesday Night Worlds cool downs or Col du Galibier descents when you’ve run out of newspaper. This is a must-have emergency layer that will find its way into your pocket most of the year.
FIT NOTE: The Ultralight Vest is cut to fit close to the body and slim fit. If you prefer a more generous fit for layering, we recommend sizing up.
Features + Benefits
- Japansese milled 30gsm mini-ripstop nylon
- Wind proof and water resistant main panels
- Veil stretch mesh back
- 5 cm collar
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Full-length internal zipper flap
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Tailored fit, designed for men in a cycling position
- No slip silicone-lined waist elastic
- Made in Italy