Often, a cycling rain jacket gets overlooked for fit or quality. Blame it on the progenitors of the category: little more than garbage bags with printed logos and sleeves. The ES Rain Jacket is different. It breathes as it repels water thanks to ultralight (115gsm) Polartec® NeoShell® fabric. One of the real secrets of this rain jacket is that it isn’t just a rain jacket. It’s wild versatility, breathability and high quality construction make it an easy reach for cooler days. It’s also designed in our ride-patterned shape to fit best when reaching the handlebars. Velcro enclosures around the wrists for better fit over different gloves and a micro fleece lined collar to add a touch of comfort around the neck. Traditionally, there was no greater challenge to a rider’s motivation than starting a ride in the rain. This is a jacket made to welcome exactly that along with any ride calling for a well fitting layer.
FIT NOTE: The ES Rain Jacket was designed to be worn over our short sleeve or light long sleeve jerseys. It bears a tailored, slim fit. If you prefer a more generous fit, or room for layering, we recommend sizing up.
Features + Benefits
- Polartec® NeoShell® (115gsm) 3-layer fabric
- 100% waterproof (20,000mm)
- The most breathable waterproof fabric on the market today
- 3-layer fabric is durable on the outside and soft against the skin on the inside
- Fully taped seams
- Shaped collar with micro fleece lining for comfort and warmth
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Light loop on back for added visibility in low light
- Tailor-fit in a cycling position
- 3-D patterning for streamlined fit and less bulk
- Silicone gripper at waist
- Longer tail for added coverage
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper w/ full-length zipper garage