Elle Anderson looks at cyclocross differently. The 27-year-old racer pieced together her own program and support and it is with that independent spirit that we offer up a bundle inspired by her collection of sponsors. The Elle CX Kit mixes socks and embro from Mad Alchemy and our ES Cyclocross Suit, the basis for Elle’s custom kit. Stock up now on essentials for the remainder of the season.
ES Cyclocross Suit
Few seasons get more anticipation that cyclocross season. We built out a limited run of our new ES Cyclocross Suit to cover the a wide array of conditions so whether #crossiscoming or you’re in the thick of the season, this is piece made to perform. The ES Cyclocross Suit combines our signature fit, ES Bib short and an ultra-soft, durable and breathable long sleeve upper. Designed to be a super versatile race suit, which can we worn through a wide range of temps, the ES CX suit is also at home on the road or MTB as a training piece.
The EX CX suit uses the same high density chamois made by Cytech that’s found in our ES Bib Short for excellent support and comfort during the hardest efforts. We’ve also included a low profile center back pocket (not pictured) for stashing essentials (or a water bottle) during your warmup or training rides.
FIT NOTE: We recommend sizing based on your bib short size.
Elle Socks by Mad Alchemy
Mostly black to hide the mud with teal, grey and a dash of pale pink. The 6″ Hi-Top version features a tall, ultra-light single layer cuff, knit to match Elle’s racing kit.
The Aireator® platform goes well beyond typical sock construction. It’s the original airflow design that changed how modern endurance socks are made. With it’s trademark venting mesh weave instep, durable 6″ StayFast cuff, plated heel & toes that wears like iron, the Aireator guarantees long-lasting performance. Made with COOLMAX® Ecomade, the fiber that is made from recycled resources.
Mad Alchemy Medium Embrocation
Mad Alchemy’s Cold Weather Embrocation is ideal for use during cyclocross and riding in temperatures below 50 degrees. This product is the cornerstone of their line up, specifically engineered to provide a steady, long term feeling of warmth to your legs back and even your neck.
In addition to high quality Grapeseed and Soybean Oils, this product contains unbleached beeswax and a helping of raw, unrefined West African Shea Butter. There are a few other goodies in there to provide you with a smooth warmth and aroma.
Avoid contact with light colored clothing to prevent staining of fabrics.
ES Cyclocross Suit Features + Benefits
- Premium quality Italian Lycra bottom – 200gsm
- Micro-polyamide long sleeve top with micro brushing on the inside – 200gsm
- Excellent breathability for a wide range of “cross” temps
- High gauge for excellent shape retention and recovery, second skin feel and excellent coverage
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Light weight Velocio Leg Band for a comfortable grip thanks to an ultralight printed silicone finish
- Transparent silicone print logos for a subdued look and durability
- Top-spec High Density ES chamois, developed with Cytech
- Low-profile center back pocket to stash a bottle or essentials (not pictured)
- YKK Vislon zipper – fully divisible front
- Made in Italy
Sock Features + Benefits
- 6″ single welt cuff for added coverage, especially with leg warmers or tights
- 60% Nylon, 39% COOLMAX® EcoMadeª, 1% Lycra®
- Made in USA
Medium Embrocation Features + Benefits
- Preservative Free
- Cruelty Free
- Petroleum Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- Not Quite Vegan (contains beeswax)
- Perfume Free (all natural essential oils provide our great scents)