Zero excuses. Zero days missed. The Zero Jacket is our warmest jacket, a mid-winter, ride extending wonder. Tested in mid-winter New England conditions. (Read: ugly.) Made with a proprietary Softshell with WinterFit Roubaix DWR back and side panels, the Zero Jacket protects and breathes thanks to a durable outer face and a warm microfiber fleece back with a windproof and water resistant membrane for exceptional warmth. Herringbone print detail highlights the shaped 8cm collar. An ideal piece for cold winter days, the ZERO Jacket was designed keep you outside all year long.
Fit Note: The ZERO Jacket is designed to have a tailored, close fit. If you prefer extra room for lots of layers, we recommend sizing up.
Features + Benefits
- Softshell main panels for protection from the cold
- WinterFit Roubaix DWR side/back panels for added breathability
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- 8 cm shaped collar for for added warmth and protection
- Two large back water resistant pockets with zippered access
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper with internal flap and garage
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Made in Italy