Our jerseys and bib shorts are intended to be form fit, providing compressive support, maximizing performance of the fabrics, and reducing fatigue and chafing. Due to the compressive nature of the fabrics, you will be able to fit into more than one size. Please use the charts below to help determine your optimum size:
- Find your weight along the top of the table.
- Look down the column to find your appropriate size.
- Each size has a height range based on weight.
- If you find that you are on the upper or lower end of height and weight for a given size, the garment will have more or less compression respectively.
- Use the Dimensions Details chart to futher dial in your fit.
Still unsure or need help? No problem! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that every piece is backed by our Signature Guarantee.